Rino van Voorbergen 1949 in Zuiddorpe, The Netherlands. He received some artistic schooling in Germany, but In spite of this he considers himself a self-taught artist.
For many years he worked in ceramic, but because of its limitations wanted to express himself in bronze. Now he is exploring all the possibilities of this material. Rino started in 1985 to make bronze sculpture, and it is still an adventure to him.
Now he works in Ceramic again, because bronze is expensive.
Rino did have international expositions in:
- Warmenhuizen: “Ursulabeeld”, aan de Oude Ursula Kerk.
- Tuitjehorn: “De Veerman”, Instituut Midgard.
- Schoorl: “Eurythmiste”, Instituut Scorlewald.
- Schoorl: “In-Spraak”, Instituut Scorlewald
- Bergen: “Zusterschap”, Klooster van de Zusters Ursulinen.
- Brummen: “Harpspeelster”, Instituut Michaelshoeve
- DenHelder: “Vuurvogel”,De Jong Assurantiën
- Geldermalsem: “Odin” Bedrijf Odin